Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A bingo game designed to help students learn the key vocabulary and definitions used when learning about specialized cells.
Includes the following key terms and definitions:
1. Red blood cell [erythrocyte]
2. Skin cell [keratinocyte]
3. Sperm cell
4. Root hair cell
5. Palisade cell
6. Ciliated epithelial cell
7. Phloem cell
8. Fat cell [adipocyte]
9. Muscle cell
10. Liver cell [hepatocyte]
11. White blood cell [leukocyte]
12. Beta cell
13. Egg cell [ovum]
14. Bone cell [osteocyte]
15. Nerve cell [neuron]
16. Xylem cell
The bingo kit also comes with:
- A fully editable PowerPoint presentation which contains each of the clues. The slides can be rearranged for each game of bingo or edited to suit the needs of your students.
- A bonus word search and matching activity worksheet with solutions.
How to Play:
1. Provide each student with a bingo sheet.
2. Have students circle a set number of words with an erasable white board marker or similar. You can circle more or less words depending on time.
3. Read out the clues provided and have students place a cross through the circled word. The first student to get all of the clues raises their hand or shouts “bingo” or both!
If you would like updates on free and new products please follow me by clicking the Follow Me link above.
Great accompaniments for this product: