My students are BANANAS about this activity! Use letter tiles from games (which are not included in this download) OR use the included paper letter tiles.
All pages are also included in black and white! Check out the preview for a free sample :)
This download includes banana letter mats, each mat containing 8 words, for the following sounds:
*A blank mat is also included!
How to Use:
• Scatter letter tiles face up on table.
• Give each student a laminated mat featuring their target sound.
• Students race to find letters in the pile to complete all of the words on their mat.
• Once the student has found all the tiles for a word, they practice that word 5-10 times (or use the word in a sentence - whatever the SLP instructs them to do).
• When they have practiced all of the word on their mat, they can put the tiles back on the table, shuffle them around, and try again! Students can try to find all of their needed tiles faster the second time!
Page Count Breakdown:
1 cover/directions page
23 pages of mats
1 page of paper letter tiles
1 blank banana mat
1 blank workspace mat
27 pages total + black and white versions of each = 54 pages
Thank you for visiting my TPT shop! Please ask all questions prior to purchasing by emailing me at Meredith@peachiespeechie.com
Visit my website peachiespeechie.com for apparel, and fun stuff!
**If using Banana tiles game, I recommend buying the BIG bag so you have enough tiles for a group of several students to easily find all of the letters they need.
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter! You'll be glad you did :)