Also included in
- A 240 day (48 week) DAILY articulation program for students to develop carry-over skills for "L, R, S/Z, Sh, Th" sounds for the entire YEAR!This bundle is a discounted way to get all 4 of my seasonal bundles at the cost of 3! Speech Club FallSpeech Club WinterSpeech Club SpringSpeech Club SummerInclPrice $90.00Original Price $120.00Save $30.00
- Everything that you need to get your speech therapy rockin' this fall! Seriously! This bundle includes speech therapy activities for language, social skills, articulation, and mixed groups!Some of my best selling fall products are included in this time and money saving bundle! 20% off of full price!Price $66.00Original Price $82.50Save $16.50
- ALL the materials that you need to implement September, October, and November Lesson plans (Year 1 only).20% off of individual purchases. This bundle includes many of my BEST SELLING products plus 7 free BONUS materials!⭐️ Note: September lesson plans and materials are intended for the first month ofPrice $102.20Original Price $127.75Save $25.55
A 60 day (12 week) DAILY articulation program for students to develop carry-over skills for "L, R, S, Sh, Th" sounds for September-November.
Included in this download:
⭐️Speech Club Rules
⭐️Speech Club Folder Cover
⭐️2 Calendars (with and without dates)
⭐️Letter to parents
⭐️Letter to teachers
⭐️60 practice sheets for daily articulation practice FOR EACH SOUND : Mad Labs stories, Tic-Tac-Toe sentences, Word Searches, Thinking about Words, Funnies
How the program works:
- Students come to the speech room (or other designated location) for 5-10 minutes every day.
- Students find their speech folder and initial the calendar to show they are present. SLP initials the calendar as well if the student returned his/her homework.
- Students begin independent work of the day, including underlining their targeted sounds, practicing in a mirror, practicing with another student, and practicing with the SLP.
- Students return to class and practice with their teacher.
- On Fridays the daily work is shorter so that points for the week can be calculated.
Who this program is designed for:
⭐️Students who can read and write. Usually ages 9+.
⭐️Students who have mastered their sounds in words (all positions).
⭐️Students who have the independence skills to get to Speech Club daily and are motivated to practice.
⭐️Students only working on 1-2 sounds.
Check out my blog post describing this program in greater detail here, or download the preview!
❤️ "...These speech club activities keep me so organized for therapy in addition to home/classroom carryover and RtI activities -- no more paging through tons of resource books to find appropriate and motivating activities for my students! "
❤️ "This is a fabulous resource for my older articulation students, including those tricky Jr. High kids who are "too cool" for speech homework. Teachers have reported a couple of my students literally racing to see who could practice with the teacher first. This product is also a major time saver. Well worth the investment!"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Dr. Cheri Dodge Chin. I am a published researcher, adjunct professor, and national presenter with a clinical doctorate in speech-language pathology. I have over 20 years of experience in empowering children, educators, and families. I began my blog, Super Power Speech, in 2008 with the hope of engaging other speech pathologists and passing on ideas and resources. The blog is now recognized as one of the first SLP blogs in the world and has been nominated for multiple awards. While browsing, make sure to check out my courses and resource library with over 50 FREE downloads! Aside from flying around and trying to save the world, you can find me studying for my second doctorate degree (this time in education).
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️