Also included in
- A 240 day (48 week) DAILY articulation program for students to develop carry-over skills for "L, R, S/Z, Sh, Th" sounds for the entire YEAR!This bundle is a discounted way to get all 4 of my seasonal bundles at the cost of 3! Speech Club FallSpeech Club WinterSpeech Club SpringSpeech Club SummerIncl$90.00$120.00Save $30.00
A 60 day (12 week) DAILY articulation program for students to develop carry-over skills for "L, R, S, Sh, Th" sounds for June-August.
Included in this download:
* Speech Club Rules
* Speech Club Folder Cover
* 2 Calendars (with and without dates)
*Letter to parents
* Letter to teachers
* 60 practice sheets for daily articulation practice FOR EACH SOUND : Mad Labs stories, Tic-Tac-Toe sentences, Word Searches, Thinking about Words, Funnies
How the program works:
1. Students come to the speech room (or other designated location) for 5-10 minutes every day.
2. Students find their speech folder and initial the calendar to show they are present. SLP initials the calendar as well if the student returned his/her homework.
3. Students begin independent work of the day, including underlining their targeted sounds, practicing in a mirror, practicing with another student, and practicing with the SLP.
4. Students return to class and practice with their teacher.
5. On Fridays the daily work is shorter so that points for the week can be calculated.
Who this program is designed for:
* Students who can read and write. Usually ages 9+.
* Students who have mastered their sounds in words (all positions).
* Students who have the independence skills to get to Speech Club daily and are motivated to practice.
* Students only working on 1-2 sounds.
Check out my blog post describing this program in greater detail here, or download the preview!
See all of my Speech Club Bundles:
"...These speech club activities keep me so organized for therapy in addition to home/classroom carryover and RtI activities -- no more paging through tons of resource books to find appropriate and motivating activities for my students! "
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Cheri, SLP and doctoral student. I'm an Ivy League graduate and creator of one of the first and longest-running speech therapy blogs in the world, Super Power Speech. Since graduating with my master's degree in 2000, I have worked in schools, clinics, hospitals, and private practice. I am a national presenter and have taught students around the world in my online courses. In my free time, you can find me playing soccer with my two teens or reading three books at the same time (in front of the fire, while crocheting).
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️