Also included in
- A 240 day (48 week) DAILY articulation program for students to develop carry-over skills for "L, R, S/Z, Sh, Th" sounds for the entire YEAR!This bundle is a discounted way to get all 4 of my seasonal bundles at the cost of 3! Speech Club FallSpeech Club WinterSpeech Club SpringSpeech Club SummerIncl$90.00$120.00Save $30.00
- ALL the materials that you need to implement December, Janary, and February Lesson plans (Year 1 only).20% off of individual purchases. This bundle includes many of my BEST SELLING products plus BONUS materials!⭐️ Note: "Build a Sentence" is also found in the other seasons' lesson plans. TPT does not$85.00$108.75Save $23.75
A 60 day (12 week) DAILY articulation program for students to develop carry-over skills for "L, R, S, Sh, Th" sounds for December-February.
Included in this download:
⭐️Speech Club Rules
⭐️Speech Club Folder Cover
⭐️2 Calendars (with and without dates)
⭐️ Letter to parents
⭐️Letter to teachers
⭐️60 practice sheets for daily articulation practice FOR EACH SOUND: Mad Labs stories, Tic-Tac-Toe sentences, Word Searches, Thinking about Words, Funnies
How the program works:
- Students come to the speech room (or other designated location) for 5-10 minutes every day.
- Students find their speech folder and initial the calendar to show they are present. SLP initials the calendar as well if the student returned his/her homework.
- Students begin independent work of the day, including underlining their targeted sounds, practicing in a mirror, practicing with another student, and practicing with the SLP.
- Students return to class and practice with their teachers.
- On Fridays, the daily work is shorter so that points for the week can be calculated.
Who this program is designed for:
⭐️Students who can read and write. Usually ages 9+.
⭐️Students who have mastered their sounds in words (all positions).
⭐️Students who have the independence skills to get to Speech Club daily and are motivated to practice.
⭐️Students only working on 1-2 sounds.
Speech club is perfect for distance learning! Send home the PDF pages for home practice or share your screen and practice together with your client(s)!
Check out my blog post describing this program in greater detail here, or download the preview!
See all of my Speech Club Bundles:
❤️ "...These speech club activities keep me so organized for therapy in addition to home/classroom carryover and RtI activities -- no more paging through tons of resource books to find appropriate and motivating activities for my students! "
❤️ "I use this resource all of the time with my students that receive 10 minute articulation therapy. They love the activities and I love how it helps them to generalize their sound production skills."
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Cheri. I have a clinical doctorate in speech-language pathology and 20+ years of experience helping children, educators, and families to develop speech & language skills. I began my blog, Super Power Speech, in 2008 with the hope of engaging other speech pathologists and passing on ideas and resources. The blog is now recognized as one of the first SLP blogs in the world and has been nominated for multiple awards. While browsing, make sure to check out my courses and resource library with over 50 FREE downloads! Aside from flying around and trying to save the world, you can find me reading, running, or eating dessert.
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️