Entire Semester: Speech & Communications Curriculum
This product includes 8 full units in an organized portfolio format. Each unit includes guided notes sheets, informative lessons, and activities.
The course provided is a project based, hands-on curriculum.
The units included are:
- Introduction to speech (intrapersonal vs interpersonal communication, gender communications, nonverbal and verbal communication)
- Political Rhetoric:
- Career Communication
- The Art of Debate
- The Power of Speech
- Theatrical Speech (monologues and social location maps)
- Speech in the Community
- Capstone Project
Specific topics covered include:
- Intrapersonal Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Self-fulfilling Prophecy
- The Johari Window
- Nonverbal communication
- Gender communications
- Political rhetoric
- Career communications
- Handshake analysis
- Types of debate
- Controversial topics
- Equal rights
- Social location
- Public Service Announcements (PSA)
THE ANSWER KEY, LECTURE POWERPOINT AND RUBRICS ARE INCLUDED
Rubrics and/or grading scales are provided for each of the projects.
Connect with Me SuperHERO Teacher BlogFind me on FacebookFind me on InstagramFind me on Pinterest
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteach
If you like this product, please leave feedback!