Also included in
- I wanted to offer a paperwork bundle that would help the seasoned Speech Pathologist become more organized or help a new Speech Pathologist have all that he or she needs to start the journey as a School-Based Speech Therapist. Paperwork can be overwhelming at times. I hope that this bundle helps t$181.44$284.50Save $103.06
- This bundle of resources will help gather data on all of your students. You can use these at any time during the school year to check for progress. Progress Monitoring is very important in speech therapy. You need to take a look at what goal you are working on and if you are not seeing progress, ste$70.40$110.00Save $39.60
These are super helpful language assessments for grades 3K through 12th grade with severe profound assessments included!
This is a very quick and comprehensive language informal assessment for grades K3 through 12th, with assessments for severe language delays that are broken down into different modes of communication.
- Sign Language
- Picture Cards
- Augmentative communication devices
The grade levels are broken down like this:
- Severe Delay (Switch)
- Severe Delay (Picture Cards)
- Severe Delay (Sign Language)
- Severe Delay (Augmentative Communication Device)
- 2nd-3rd ----FREE in the PREVIEW!!
Includes visuals needed to use with the assessments (K3-1st--there's a key on the bottom of each page telling you which visual aids you will need) in the following areas:
- Color identification
- Shape Identification
- Object Identification
- Body Parts
A graph is included to show pretest versus post-test progress! Use this to take with you to your IEP meetings.
I have also included a quick grading reference for scoring. The color page and shape page both come in black and white as well as color.
Grab this in my Speech Assessment BUNDLE at 20% off!