This holiday craftivity is both fun, functional and a great way to target MANY goals! Countdown to Christmas while also practicing speech and language. You can work on one goal and get lots of repetitions or mix and match goals according to the needs of your kiddos. Articulation strips include two strips with the targeted phoneme in the initial position, one in the medial and one in the final position.
Strips are included for the following phonemes/language concepts:
/P, B, D, T, M, SH, CH, TH, F, K, G, V, S, L, R/, Final consonant deletion, categories, WH questions, Reading Comprehension, verbs
Possible goals to target:
- Articulation drill therapy (say the word __ x’s each)
- Naming/Identifying Vocabulary
- Requesting (lay out strips and have kiddos request which one they want)
- Grammatical sentences (Make a sentence using the picture)
- Identifying Present Progressive verbs
- Identifying categories
- Reading Comprehension
- Answering WH questions
Be sure to check out the preview!