Mixed groups & progress monitoring in speech therapy made easy with no-prep Quick Lists! This huge bundle includes 515 Expressive Language, Receptive Language, and Articulation Quick Lists.
That's a total of 3090 prompts
you can use all year long!
These little Quick Lists are magic for mixed groups, saving you time and money all year! No need to search through activities that have only one skill per page, you can customize any activity with Quick Lists.
The small size (under 2" square) allows you to quickly and easily individualize any activity for each and every student. Choose the perfect Quick List for each student, cut it out and paste it on your favorite printable activity. Each list has six words.
Quick lists are also terrific for progress monitoring. Use a Quick List to baseline, then use the same one again (you'll be presenting the same stimulus items) on a different fun activity at progress intervals. Simple!
This bundle is Quick Lists only and does not contain activities. (Activities are available separately)
A wide variety of targets are offered in this set, with varying levels of difficulty for a range of ages, grades K-5. Some lists are appropriate for younger students, some are appropriate for older students, giving you the versatility to cover your caseload. Please review the target list below before purchasing to be sure this set meets your needs for your specific caseload!
Quick Lists are designed to go perfectly with my themed Mixed Group Magic Activity Packs
which have all the fun activity sheets you could use for an entire month or more! My Activity Packs also come with additional themed Yes/No and WH question Quick Lists found only in that pack... no duplicate lists!
Check out the highly engaging activities in these Mixed Group Magic Activity Packs:
Back to School Mixed Group Magic Activities
Halloween Mixed Group Magic Activities
Thanksgiving Mixed Group Magic Activities
Christmas Mixed Group Magic Activities
Winter Mixed Group Magic Activities
Valentine's Day Mixed Group Magic Activities
All Mixed Group Magic Activities and Quick List Sets
You can read more about each Quick list product in this bundle at the following links:
Articulation Quick Lists for Mixed Groups
Receptive Language Quick Lists for Mixed Groups
Expressive Language Quick Lists for Mixed Groups
Why are there 6 words/questions per Quick List?
You may provide instruction to establish the skill on the first stimulus item. Now you are ready to take data on the remaining 5 items, making it easy to get a percentage. Need more than 6 stimulus items? Just use 2 Quick Lists for your target! Complete the first quick list, then add another one on top.
Remember, if you purchase the bundle, there is no need to purchase the individual packs separately. They are included!
119 Pages with:
➤515 Different Quick Lists of six target words each. That's a total of 3090 questions!
There are 4 copies of each Quick List.
Expressive Language Quick Lists:
~5 lists each:
• Asking Permission
• Asking What? Questions
• Asking Who? Questions
• Asking Whose? Questions
• Asking Where? Questions
• Asking When? Questions
• 10 Naming Categories Lists
• 10 Category Exclusion: What Does Not Belong? Lists
• 15 Naming Category Members Lists
• 15 Adjectives and Sentence Formulation Lists: Name an item that is__. Use it in a sentence.
• 15 Compare and Contrast Lists: How are they similar? Different?
• 20 Describing Lists: Tell 2-3 things about ___.
• 30 Antonyms- Opposites Lists: 3 levels
• 30 Synonyms Lists: 2 Levels
• 20 Multiple Meanings: Homographs Lists (Words that are spelled alike, but have different meanings as in bear (animal) or bear (carry)
• 20 Multiple Meanings: Homophones Lists (Words that are pronounced the same but differ in both spelling and meaning (air and heir)
• 9 Pages of Vocabulary Master Lists and Keys: These make great reference lists!
Receptive Language Quick Lists:
• Yes-No Questions: Can___?
• Yes-No Questions: Do___?
• Yes-No Questions: Does___?
• Yes-No Questions: Is___?
• Yes-No Questions: Are___?
• What Questions: What___?
• What Questions: What does a ___ do?
• What Questions: What can you___?
• What Questions: What do you___ do with a___?
• When Questions: When do you___?
• When Questions: When do ___?
• Where Questions: Where do you___?
• Where Questions: Where do___?
• Who? Questions: Who___?
• How Questions: How do you___?
• Why Questions: Why___?
• Following Directions: Two Part Directions
• Following Conditional Directions: If-Then Directions
• Following Temporal Directions: Before-After Directions
• Identifying Absurdities: What’s Silly?
• Phonological Awareness: Same or Different?
• Phonological Awareness: Syllable Counting
• Phonological Awareness: Rhyming
Articulation Quick Lists:
~12 words each ( two Quick Lists)
• Initial word position: b, ch /ʧ/, d, f, g, h, /ʤ/, /k/, l, m, n, p, /r/, s, sh, t, /θ/, v, w, y, z
• Medial word position: b, ch /ʧ/, d, f, g, h, /ʤ/, /k/, l, m, n, p, s, sh, t, v, z
• Final word position: b, ch /ʧ/, d, f, g, /ʤ/, /k/, l, m, n, p, s, sh, t, /θ/, v, w, z
• Vocalic r in the final word position: air, ar, ear, er, ire, or
~ 6 words each (one Quick List)
Initial word position: voiced th /ð/, vocalic r: air, ar, ear, er, ire, or
• Medial word position: /r/, voiceless th /θ/, /ð/
• Final Word position: /ð/
• l-blends: bl, fl, gl, /kl/, pl
• r-blends: br, dr, fr, gr, /kr/, pr, tr, /rl/, mixed vocalic r
• Initial s-blends: sk, sl, sm, sn, sp, st, sw, mixed s-blends
• final s-blends: -ks, -ps, -sk, -sp, -st, -ts
➤2 Quick List Data Sheets for your records.
Keep one sheet per student, or take group data on a single sheet. Easy peasy!
❤You may also enjoy these activities that are perfect for mixed groups:
Back to School Bingo Riddles
Articulation Bingo Riddles Bundle
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺