This SLP home practice sheet/homework summary is designed to alleviate some of the hassle of preparing and explaining homework to save you time. It:
* gives you a structured way to plan, assign and explain homework to clients;
* links the homework back to the client’s basic goals identified at assessment;
* allows you to reference materials (such as worksheets) as well as assign personalised “real world” communication tasks;
* gives you a record of the homework so you don’t need to photocopy worksheets and other materials for the file; and
* gives your clients a place to record their home practice and to give you feedback.