These activities and games, starting with coarticulation practice, help your students move from 'er' placement to initial /r/, then all word positions and sentences. Vocabulary building /r/ word cards and definitions for sound carryover and language goals, too!
* a grayscale set for photocopying
* directions for activities and therapy hints
* 20 'er' final picture cards and 20 beginning 'r' words for coarticulation practice, games and sentence making activities
* 2 coarticulation drill worksheets
*10 game cards- optional- for play
* rainy day game board
* 25 picture cards for beginning /r/ with 25 matching word cards
* 25 picture cards for medial /r/ with 25 matching word cards
* 25 picture cards for final /r/ with 25 matching word cards
* 40 vocabulary building /r/ word cards and 40 matching definition cards for meeting language goals (such as wonder, release, regard, apprehend, debris, retain, furtive, foresight, etc.)
* templates (not editable) for personalizing all cards
Don't forget to check the preview to see more of what is inside! Still not sure this is right for you? Just ask a question at my store!
Thanks for shopping with me! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like:
Talk About Cards- 'CH'
Talk About Cards- 'SH'
Talk About Cards- 'R'
Color Your Way to Great Speech