There are a lot of options packed into this fun winter freebie with real photos! Students roll to determine which winter picture to talk or write about! This activity works for small groups and in literacy centers.
* Using the question spinner and game board to ask or answer questions about the winter photos
* Completing the question organizer to tell details and form the story basis
* Using the dice game board as an open ended game to work on skills you designate.
* Complete the snowman story organizer by writing a short narrative with a beginning, middle and end.
Ideas for use include:
* What came before/will happen after
* Using complete sentences with correct grammar
* Asking and answering questions
* Telling important details in the picture
* Making inferences about the picture
* Telling a short story about the picture
* Using a target speech sound in the answer
Thanks for stopping by! Linda @ Looks Like Language
You might also like:
Winter Language and Literacy Bundle