Also included in
- Build connections between speech sounds and literacy for students and families! Mouth Position Cards and the Teach Together Toolkit work as a set to help the child visualize and describe Teddy’s own production of 38 phonemes/speech sounds! Only Teddy Talker® has this special CUE system built into$36.95$43.45Save $6.50
Children have fun learning about 38 sounds/phonemes as they visualize and describe Teddy’s own production of sounds! Only Teddy Talker® has this special CUE system built into the visuals of this child-friendly bear to represent these features:
• voice: bowtie red=voice off; bowtie green=voice on
• nasal sounds: honey on Teddy's nose
• windy sounds: breath
As a bonus, each phoneme has a corresponding rhyme that embeds the cues for phonetic placement, describing articulation in simple terms. That's 38 POEMS too!
NEW!!! DIGITAL ACTIVITIES allow students to highlight Teddy's mouth and connect to print by saying the phoneme and writing or typing the corresponding grapheme. The digital component allows for greater engagement as students interact with Teddy's picture by highlighting, writing or typing. The ASSESSMENT of CONSONANTS is self-checking!
Your download allows you to
• print Teddy images for individual sounds
• connect phonemes with graphemes instantly
• sequence and manipulate phonemes, ordering consonants and vowels within varied syllable shapes
• make matching games
• make flash cards as visual supports for sound production-child can highlight CUES, lip positions, or trace grapheme. Use app such as Notability to allow annotations on the cards or poems.
• enlarge Teddy images for group instruction or RTI
• bookmark your favorites on your iPad to swipe through them
Bring Teddy’s world to life! Introduce some of his wildlife friends and family and develop interesting associations for each sound. Encourage children to draw and write from the poem. It's fun to produce sounds with Teddy's Mouth Position Cards with Reinforcement Rhymes™!
These cards are in ALPHABETICAL ORDER. This file has the Reinforcement Rhymes which you can print back-to-back.
There is also a Teddy Talker® cueing system chart you can copy as a reference for your lessons, an instructional manual and a chart with associations and cues.
Send these cards to parents for a fun way to practice sounds with Teddy, too!
CHECK OUT THE TEDDY TEACH TOGETHER BUNDLE...Combines the colorful and cue-filled Teddy Talker Mouth Position Cards with Reinforcement Rhymes and Teddy's family friendly, printable 329 page Teach Together Toolkit, all for one low price!
If you like this tool in Teddy's system, you may also want to follow Teddy's bear tracks to:
Alphabet and Articulation: Teddy Talker™ Alphabet Chart FREE Download