Open-ended games are a fabulous way to increase participation and maintain interest in your small groups or therapy sessions! This one is wonderful year around but especially in the spring and summer months when studying about frogs is popular!
This download includes everything you need to construct the 2 page board game and the deck game cards!
As a bonus, I have included everything is a black and white version for those who don't have a color printer or simply like color their own materials :)
Just add picture cards, task cards, or other target stimuli for the seesion and your are ready to go!
Each student in your group can be working on different targets!
In this game be the first player to reach the lily pad to win, but it won’t be so easy because you just never know when you might “Leap Over” the leader or lose your turn because you are “Chasing Flies” or “Stopped to Eat a Fly! A guaranteed winner with your kids!
Game play is quick so you don’t lose therapy time in the game.
Other open ended games you might like:
• Open Ended Christmas Game Help Santa
• Open Ended Game Gold Rush for Reinforcement
• Open Ended Game Who Has More Flip-Flops?
• Open Ended Games Flowers and Bees open ended
• Open Ended Reinforcement Board Game Yay Snow Day
• Open Ended Reinforcement Card Game The Ultimate Snowball Fight
• Open Ended Reinforcement Game April Showers
• Open Ended Reinforcement Game Autumn Gathering Nuts Game
• Open Ended Reinforcement Game Halloween Card Game
• Open Ended Reinforcement Game St Patrick's Day Are You a Lucky Leprechaun
• Open Ended Reinforcement Game Summer Beach Games
• Open Ended Reinforcement Game Thanksgiving Turkey Time!