Speech Therapy Articulation Practice Pack for M includes:
1. A printable set of 75 cards with picture stimuli and associated words, phrases, and sentences. 25 cards each for initial position, medial position, and final position.
2. An open-ended game board. (No dice are needed. A die is printed on each stimulus card.)
3. Individual game boards for initial, medial, and final position and one that is combination initial, medial, and final position. Game boards for initial, medial, final, and combination of positions include picture stimuli, associated words, and associated sentences.
4. 6 tic-tac-toe boards. Two tic-tac-toe boards for initial position, two for medial position, and two for final position. All include picture stimuli and associated words, phrases, and sentences.
5. A 15 page book that can be printed or saved to iBooks for use on your iPad. a duplication of the 75 printable cards in book form with five illustrated target stimulus words, phrases, and sentences per page.
All of the game boards and tic-tac-toe boards can be printed or can be saved to iBooks for iPad users, eliminating the need to print. Use your iPad as the game board.
Instructions for downloading game boards, tic-tac-toe boards, and book to iBooks are included in the product instructions.
The packet includes a total of 11 games (game boards and tic-tac-toe boards), 75 articulation practice cards, and the 15 page articulation book.
In addition to the products included in your download, iPad users that have the SpeechBox app installed on their iPads will have the opportunity to get a little something extra, or as we say here in Louisiana, “lagniappe”. We have created a “box” that can be downloaded into your SpeechBox app that includes the 75 cards from the printable materials. Information regarding how to get the free “box” is included in the product download on the product instruction page.