Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
This no prep boom card bundle provides 11 digital boom cards book companions for the There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Series to work on the language skills of sequencing, story recall, describing, following directions, and question comprehension for speech therapy and language instruction groups for Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, Back to School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter
Do your students love the Old Lady Series and do you love no prep language lessons that you can use right now and all year long?
These digital companions will work for language instruction, English Language Learners, and special education small group instruction and ease your lesson planning for your mixed groups and kids with multiple language needs.
- Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Books
- Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves
- Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat
- Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie
- Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell
- Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow
- Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose
- Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover
- Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick
- Old Lady Who Swallowed a Frog
- Old Lady Who Swallowed a Shell
- Feed the Old Lady Interactive Story Pieces
- Story Sequencing
- Following Directions with Concepts
- Answering Questions
- True - False Questions
REASONS YOU NEED THIS AMAZING PRODUCT:
- It’s a time saver – NO PREP!
- Book Companions for the entire year!
- It’s differentiated - it suits students at different levels
- It's versatile – covers lots of language skills!
- It’s Common Core aligned
- It’s fun and engaging – companions for a favorite series!
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Explicit Teaching
- Small Group Work
- Literacy Centers
- Independent Practice
- Read aloud
- In person and Virtual Teaching
Video Preview shows There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Frog.
Follow my STORE for more amazing products!
Become a VIP at slpmadness.com to receive exclusive freebies and emails
Remember to leave feedback on your purchases for TpT credits so you can earn credits towards future purchases.
I would love to see you using my products in action. If you post on IG, be sure to tag me.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.