Speech Therapy Development Handouts
Speech-language development milestones, hierarchies, and charts! Evidence-based infographics with explanations for early intervention, speech sound development, early language acquisition, and more. Stop worrying about memorizing milestones or frantically searching the internet for developmental charts!
➜ An easy way to review the latest speech norms and development.
➜ Explanations and research behind the hierarchies and charts.
➜ Parent handouts.
➜ An easier way to communicate about speech development with caregivers.
➜ Functional room décor – posters, bulletin board.
➜ Black and white versions for an ink-saving option to give to caregivers and teachers.
➜ These in IEP meetings and not trying to recite developmental milestones from memory.
43 HANDOUTS INCLUDED (COLOR + BLACK & WHITE):
- Oral Motor Skills and Feeding Development
- Pre-Linguistic Development
- English and Spanish Speech Sound Development (IPA and non-IPA versions) + Supplemental Information
- Speech Intelligibility Levels
- Phonological Patterns + Supplemental Information
- Morphology Stages + Supplemental Information
- Syntax: Mean Length Utterances Stages + Supplemental Information
- Prompting Hierarchy + Definitions + Supplemental Information
- Social Play Skills Hierarchy + Definitions
- Social Communication Development + Supplemental Information
- Vocabulary Development + Supplemental Information
- Pronoun Development
- Language Processing Hierarchy + Definitions + Supplemental Information
- Listening Skills Development
- Answering Wh Questions Development + Asking Wh Questions Development
- Basic Concepts Development
- Prepositions Development
- The 5 Pillars of Reading Chart
- Literacy Development: 1 - 5 Years + Kindergarten - First Grade
- Phonological Awareness Steps + Supplemental Information
- Executive Functioning in Children + Teens and Adults + Supplemental Information
- Vowel Quadrilateral Chart
- Place Manner Voice Chart
Black and white versions are included as a print-friendly option to hand out to teachers and parents.
The Table of Contents is hyperlinked to quickly navigate the document while on a computer or tablet.
- Place in sheet protectors in a binder
- Frame as posters for your wall
- Make a bulletin board
- On-the-go: print multiple to a page and put on a keyring
"I LOVE these handouts. I have used the freebie ones a lot and these are just next level. I have used them to support parents and teachers understanding of language ages/stages and development but I also use them for myself constantly.
Evidence base and well researched they contain enough detail to be thorough but without being overwhelming. Thanks these are amazing!!"
"This is such an amazing resource that is honestly worth double the price! I was able to share many of the norm sheets as a before your send a referral packet for my tk-2nd grade teachers and SPED team and it was so well received! The information in here is also so friendly to share with parents! THANK YOU!"
“So many times at meetings I worry that parents are overwhelmed with information and may leave with more questions than answers or are not sure what I ask. These handouts are an excellent resource to pass along!”
"CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS HIGHLY ENOUGH!!! Ever since I got the free handouts, I had this on my wishlist. As a student, I wasn't super keen on paying for resources if I wasn't 110% sure I would use it…IT IS WORTH EVERY CENT!! I use this, and the Grammar Handouts, basically every week because everything is so clearly explained in a concise way - way better than my textbooks! If you are a student debating buying this, DO IT! You won't regret it!!"
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your ‘My Purchases’ page. Beside each purchase, you'll see a ‘Provide Feedback’ button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for you.
Be the first to know about freebies, sales, and product launches:
• Look for the green ★ next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Copyright © Allison Fors, Inc. All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for individual use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this resource with others. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet is forbidden.