Also included in
- Included in this BUNDLE are 3 packets of task cards for speech and language. It covers everything you need to treat articulation, fluency, and even K-2 language difficulties.This listing includes the following 3 products at a discounted price:-Fluency Task Cards for Speech Therapy-Speech Therapy Ta$25.60$32.00Save $6.40
- This bundle consists of fluency packets that are available for individual purchase in my TPT store. Paid and free products are included in this file:Interactive Fluency BinderPreschool Interactive Fluency BinderFluency Tools Treatment PacketFootball Fluency GamesFluency Task CardsThanksgiving Fluen$41.20$51.50Save $10.30
- Everything you need to feel confident and get started with fluency therapy in a one-stop shop! Grab these best-selling interactive resources to make tackling fluency a breeze.Included in this bundle:Baseline Data Tool for FluencyDigital and Printable Interactive Fluency BindersDigital and Printable$34.30$49.00Save $14.70
Grab and go task cards for stuttering therapy! These digital and printable fluency task cards are a great addition to your speech therapy sessions.
There are 12 cards for each fluency area addressed, with the exception of the speech machine cards which have 8 cards. There are 116 task cards in all plus deck covers, labels, and bin covers.
Areas addressed include:
- Relaxation exercises
- Strategy definitions
- Types of disfluency
- Fluency myths or facts
- Strategy practice – words/phrases/sentences/conversation
- Feelings & emotions
- Speech machine
- Strategy visual cards and explanation sheet are also included.
Ideas for use:
The ways for you to use these cards will vary depending on the age and abilities of your students. Some may be able to complete the tasks independently and some may need lots of guidance. It’s important for you to review the cards to decide which are appropriate for your students.
The printable cards can be used during therapy along with a game or reinforcement activity, independent practice during centers, or however you see fit. The digital cards are perfect for teletherapy or can be used on the iPad in your speech room.
They can also be sent home for practice along with parent support from the clinician.
If you are looking for JUST the DIGITAL product, you can check out that product here.
Download the preview file for more pictures.
This is a zip file. Please make sure you have the appropriate software to open.