- Learn how to sign "Milk", "Mom" and "Ball" in sign language (ASL) along with hundreds of other nouns, verbs, and adjectives to teach first words.All books use real life photos and include the written word and an American Sign Language image. See ideas for how to use these Printable or No Print books$45.00$36.00Save $9.00
Liven up that circle time with sign language. Preschool and Kindergarten Students will love learning colors, letters, numbers, and calendar words with these simple, engaging sign language books. A unique addition to any classroom library.
See ideas for how to use these Printable or No Print books below.
- 6 Books: Colors, Letters, Numbers, Days, Months, Seasons
- Real-life photos
- American Sign Language (ASL) images, photo, and label included for each word.
- No Print for computers, tables, smartphones or Smartboards (Power Point File)
- Printable Books, 4.25" x 5" (PDF File)
red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, black, gray, pink, brown, silver, gold
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, August, October, November, December
Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
This is a digital download. Please check to make sure you are able to download this file type.
- 0-3 Population, late talkers, speech delayed
- Children who are non-verbal, minimally verbal, Complex Communication Needs, DHH / Deaf Hard of Hearing, ASD / Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome,
- SLP's in early intervention, traveling, working with special needs in preschool, elementary, middle school, high school populations.
- Parents / Caregivers / Day Care Providers / Teachers / Home School Educators wanting teach ASL / American Sign Language, first words or early literacy skills.
- Home: Building early literacy skills, teaching first words
- Preschool / Kindergarten: Literacy Center, Circle Time, Calendar Time, Name Activities, Weather Themes, Academic Foundation Skills
- Special Needs: AAC / Augmentative and Alternative Communication, Total Communication
Questions or Concerns
I'd love to hear from you. Send me a message, Lia@speechandlanguageathome.com
Want 50% off?
Follow me on TPT (click here) to receive updates when new items are posted. Marked 50% off for the first 24 hours!
You might also like...
Nice to meet you. I'm a pediatric speech-language pathologist working in home health/private practice. I've been a certified SLP for 20 years.
My goal is to provide beautiful, high-quality materials for everyday use. I hope you find what I create to be helpful and inspiring so you can do what you do best.
Keep in touch.
*Newsletter subscribers receive FREE materials and have access to a huge library of resources. Don't miss out.
No Print, No Prep, Printable. Early intervention, American Sign Language, ASL, DHH, Complex Communication Needs, Non-verbal, Special Education Classroom, Homeschool, Down Syndrome, ASD, Autism, Printable, Speech Therapy Books.