Students will use articulation and language skills within the format of activities related to fables.
Fables are important narratives for our students to learn. This Ant and Grasshopper unit targets articulation, language, and pragmatics skills through interactive books and extension activities. This unit is perfect for mixed groups!
- interactive books in color. Matching and more challenging blank versions are included.
- interactive books in B&W. Matching and more challenging blank versions are included. These can be used for cut-and-paste activities. They also come in a foldable version with two-sided printing and copying capabilities. TIP: Send home for more practice.
- lists for artic words in the fable, language concepts, wh- questions, and pragmatics
- a homework page in B&W for easy printing and copying
- a roll-and-cover game that is a quick open-ended activity to further target goals.
All activities are provided in B&W versions for easy printing, copying, and low-prep.
See images and PREVIEW for more information.
Thank you for your interest.
All Y'all Need