Speech Therapy Fall Activities BUNDLE - Early Language - Visuals - Autism
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Looking for visuals-based activities for your language therapy students? This bundle of early language therapy activities will provide activities throughout the year!This Year-Long Bundle includes the following bundles:Back-to-School Language BundleFall Language BundleWinter Language BundleSpring LaPrice $42.75Original Price $62.75Save $20.00
- Looking for visuals-based activities for students working on early language skills? This bundle of early language speech therapy activities includes TONS of activities you can use throughout the year with both themed and non-themed resources.When you buy this bundle, you save 40% compared to buyingPrice $77.40Original Price $129.07Save $51.67
Looking for visuals-based, fall activities for your language therapy students? This bundle of speech therapy fall activities includes Fall WH Questions, Fall Object Function Questions, two fall-themed Interactive Books, a Craft, "My Favorite Things about Fall" Booklet, and an apple describing topic board.
**When you buy the bundle, you save 20% compared to buying resources individually!**
Each activity set incorporates lots of visuals and visual choices, so they are ideal for both verbal and non-verbal students. I have used these products with pre-k/k students as well as special education students, including students on the autism spectrum.
(Pssst. . . this bundle is part of my Early Language MEGA Bundle at an even )
The Fall Speech Therapy Activities Bundle includes:
- 30 Fall-Themed Wh- Question Cards: Cards include who, what, when, where, and why questions along with visual choices
- 20 Fall Object Function Cards: Cards include two questions about each object ("What is a ___ for?" and "What do you use to ____?"). This allows the student to work on both verbs and nouns.
- "All about Apples" Interactive Book: Book includes a Wh- question on each page with visual choices
- "All about Pumpkins" Interactive Book: Book includes a Wh- question on each page with visual choices
- Roll-an-Apple: This roll and glue activity is a craft and game in one!
- "My Favorite Things about Fall" Booklet: This activity is all about sharing preferences, so it is ideal for groups, expanding utterances, and turn taking
- Apple Describing Topic Board: This board can be used for "Apple Show and Tell" or to target basic describing words
- Pumpkin and Gourd Describing Topic Board: This board can be used for "Pumpkin Show and Tell" or to target basic describing words
You may also like:
Speech Therapy Questions Bundle (Great any time of the year!)
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours)