This packet will be super fun for you to use with your student's working on the /G/ sound in the initial, medial and final positions of words, phrases and sentences!
Please download the preview to read the packet contents and to see example pages. Here is a quick summary of the packet contents:
- /G/ and /K/ sound elicitation techniques
- /G/ and /K/ sound cue card
- /G/ in isolation memory match and cover sheets at the CV and VC and CVC levels
- 12 each of initial, medial and final position /G/ words therapy cards.
- 12 each of initial, medial and final position /G/ words phrase level cards.
-12 each of initial, medial and final position /G/ words sentence level cards.
- A colorful and fun gumball-themed game board.
- A colorful and cute gumball-themed reinforcer page for inserting the cute /G/ coins in. The student's can receive a gumball as a reward after working on inserting their /G/ words for a while.
- MANY black-ink only worksheets for working on the /G/ sound in a super fun way! For example, we have included the popular Roll and Say, Seek-n-find and Roll and Color worksheets. We have even provided, fun mazes, cover pages, Memory Match, and a card flip game for working on the /G/ sound.
And if that wasn't enough.... We also have included our fun /G/ and /K/ Slap Jack Card Game and our /G/ and /K/ Roadway Games in this download!!! That's a bonus for you. These games both come in black-ink and colored ink versions and have been revised with new pictures and text! Again, please re-download if you have previously purchased this unit. It has vastly improved!
Thank you so much for stopping by our Twin Speech, Language & Literacy TpT shop today. We wish you all well and appreciate your support very much!
Shanda Gaunt, M.S. CCC-SLP
Manda Riebel, M.A. CCC-SLP
Twin Speech, Language & Literacy LLC
Come visit us over at our blog! We always have fun reviews and giveaways going on and we work hard to provide useful information on the subjects of speech, language and literacy for everyone!
Twin Speech, Language & Literacy LLC Blog