Are you looking for speech therapy games that are packed full of a variety of speech and language goals? Tired of searching and scrolling different ideas for speech and language therapy? Look no further!
Speech therapy games should be simple and to the point. They should allow for maximum repetition and simple reinforcement. Most of all… no prep speech therapy activities are always at the top of my wish list!
The speech sound worksheets and the speech language worksheets included in this 85 page product are simple and easy to use and carry between clients. They are flexible for a variety of themes: just add mini objects or mini erasers to fit your season or theme!
Print and use today!
- Simply print all 85 pages and place them in a 3 ring binder (1” works well).
- Add the page dividers by sound for quick access during speech therapy sessions.
What you get with this download:
- 85 different game boards specific to SIXTEEN different sounds in initial, medial and final positions of words. NINE game boards for specific language goals. FOUR blank game boards to laminate and use with dry erase markers.
- 3 different dice games for kids; plus one fully editable game to create your own!
- Binder cover and spine label
Other no/low prep activity bundles in my store:
Click to follow my store and get notified of new, discounted products.
Click to see more on Instagram.
Click to join my Early Childhood SLP Facebook group.
Click to get free weekly lesson plans via email!