These goal sheets are 'teacher-friendly' ways of introducing yourself as an SLP and your students to their teachers. It's one that I do at the start of the school year. My themed sheets follow a simple structure:
* outlines the individual communication difficulty (language, speech, fluency, social skills, voice)
* provides a brief explanation about what it is
* has spaces for you to write what the student likes/is good at
* lets you write your goals
* has a section to write how their communication difficulties might impact them in the classroom
* provides space for your contact details.
Leaving a 'thanks' in your feedback for this freebie would be really appreciated :) Happy writing!
☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ Follow Me ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀