Also included in
- Let this be the one bundle you splurge on for all your speech therapy parent needs. Toddler activities and handouts, perfect for children with complex communication needs. Interactive resources to help every parent with speech therapy activities. It’s a fun and easy bundle with speech therapy handou$59.50$85.00Save $25.50
Wouldn't it be nice to have quick and easy ideas for families to carry over during the week?
Well, now you do.
As a home health therapist, I write Home Education Plans for my families. I often share the same strategies over and over. I decided to put them all together in one place.
This download includes a blank sheet for you to customize your own activities. Plus, more than 45 filled in handouts to save you time.
Home Plans for Speech Therapy Handouts include:
- Joint attention
- Participation and increase attention
- Taking turns
- Shaking head or saying “No”
- Early sign language
Understanding (receptive language)
- Understanding the word “No”
- Responding to their name
- Following 1-step directions in daily routines
- Finding familiar objects
- Pointing to body parts
- Following 2-step related directions in daily routines
- Following unrelated 2 step directions.
- Responding to simple questions
- Answering yes/no questions
- Understands basic concepts
- Identifying parts of objects
Speaking (expressive language)
- Making sounds and babbling.
- Imitating sounds and noises
- Imitating words
- Saying words on their own
- Naming things
- Asking “What’s that?”
- Asking for help
- Saying social words
- Saying location words
- Saying pronouns
- Saying action words
- Saying describing words
- Using plurals
- Using 2-3 word phrases
- Talking in 3-5 word sentences
- Sounds by age 2/3 (B, P, H, M, N, D, T, W, K, G)
- Elimination of Phonological Processes by age 3
- Stopping F and S
This is a digital download. Please check to make sure you are able to download this file type.
- 0-3 Population, late talkers, speech delayed
- Children who are non-verbal, minimally verbal, Complex Communication Needs, ASD / Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome
- SLP's in early intervention, traveling, working with special needs in preschool, elementary, middle school, high school populations.
- Parents / Caregivers / Day Care Providers / Teachers / Home School Educators
- Home: play based learning, teaching first words
- Preschool / Kindergarten: Centers, Circle Time, Recess, PE
- Life Skills: High Interest Vocabulary
- Special Needs: AAC / Augmentative and Alternative Communication, Total Communication
You might also like...
Questions or Concerns
I'd love to hear from you. Send me a message, Lia@speechandlanguageathome.com
Want 50% off?
Follow me on TPT (click here) to receive updates when new items are posted. Marked 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Earn TPT Credits toward FREE products on your next purchase by leaving feedback.
Nice to meet you. I'm a pediatric speech-language pathologist working in home health/private practice. I've been a certified SLP for 20 years.
My goal is to provide beautiful, high-quality materials for everyday use. I hope you find what I create to be helpful and inspiring so you can do what you do best.
Keep in touch.
*Newsletter subscribers receive FREE materials and have access to a huge library of materials. Don't miss out.
Early intervention, Parent Handout, Speech Delay, Complex Communication Needs, Non-verbal, Special Education Classroom, Homeschool, Down Syndrome, ASD, Autism, Printable, Speech Therapy, Kari Bold Clip Art, Lia Kurtin SLP
Speech Therapy Parent Handouts for Early Intervention | Home Plans