This product is NOT just for speech therapy. It can be used with for any student who needs behavior reinforcement!
Who else is tired of spending money of tangible rewards? With this product, you can say GOODBYE to the treasure box... FOREVER! (Here's a blog post telling how I got rid of mine!)
And the best part is... these rewards will cost you NOTHING in classroom funds.
Reward your students with free activities instead of stickers (which are immediately lost) or something out of a treasure box (which gets very costly).
Instead, use this punch card/reward card system! At the end of each session, if your students displayed good behavior, let them punch a hold in their punch card. When the punch card is full, let your students choose a reward card from this packet. They can then redeem the card whenever they please! In my experience, I've found that students would rather sit in the teachers chair, have iPad time, or not have to wear shoes than get a pencil from a treasure box.
If you do not like what I have down as rewards, guess what...
YOU CAN FILL IN YOUR OWN TEXT!
Yes, these are editable! This product contains a PowerPoint file (in addition to a PDF which cannot be changed) where you can add your own rewards.
- 14 different prefilled text-only cards (10 minute increments and 5 minute increments are included)
- 14 different prefilled text + photo cards (10 minute increments and 5 minute increments are included)
- 14 different blank cards with fillable fields where you can put your own text.
- Punch cards
I am no longer editing this product to include new options or times. However, you may create your own using the editable PowerPoint version of the cards!
- Print/cut/laminate the reward cards. Use these over and over!
- Print/cut the punch cards. Each child gets a punch card. (I keep these in a 4x6 photo album so the child can flip through to see the options.)
- When the punch card is filled up, let the child pick a reward card.
- Once they redeem the card, it goes back in the stack for students to choose from.
BONUS: If you have very young students or low-incidence students who need more frequent reinforcements, check out how I use smellies in therapy!
If you have questions or comments, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org