This comprehensive download also contains a picture screener and a word, phrase, and sentence level screener. What's best, is that we tried to help the student by providing several /S/ blend elicitation pages that help to promote the execution of the individual /S/ sound first and then the consonant sound after like the /L/, /T/, /K/, /N/ and /W/. The prolongation of the /S/ sound is practiced by going down slides and across monkey bars. The visual aids are super helpful for reminding the students to include each consonant sound after each /S/!
We know you will enjoy the additions, so please do not hesitate to download this fantastic 294 MEGA unit today!
THIS COMPREHENSIVE /S/ BLEND BUNDLE CONTAINS 5 INDIVIDUAL UNITS!
You will find all 5 PDF’s within one zipped file. Enjoy the variety and versatility of this purchase with your articulation or reading students whom need to improve on their verbal reading or articulation of /S/ blends!
Here is a description of each of the four files found in this download:
1) The /S/ Blend Screener Unit. This contains a word level /S/ blend screener for the initial position of words. The word level only screener has a picture representing every /S/ blend! It also contains a /S/ blend screener for words, phrases and sentences for /SC/, /SL/, /SN/, /SP/, /ST/, & /SW/ blends in all positions of a words. These screeners would be great to give before therapy begins to assess a student's /S/ blend accuracy, in the middle of therapy, to chart progress, and at the end of the therapy program to record discharge accuracy.
2) The second PDF is the 52 page /ST/ Blend Unit. This unit includes /ST/ blends in the initial, medial and final position of words and covers everything from the sound to the conversational levels.
3) The third PDF is the 75 page /SN/ and /SW/ Blend Unit. This unit includes both of these /S/ blends in the initial position of words in a large variety of worksheets, games and activities.
4) The fourth PDF is the 75 page /SL/ Blend Unit. This unit includes /SL/ blends in the initial, medial and final position of words and covers everything from the sound to the conversational levels.
5) The fifth PDF is the 79 page /SK/ and /SC/ Blend Unit. This unit includes /SC/ and /SK/ blends in the initial, medial and final position of words from the CC, CCV, word, phrase, sentence, paragraph and conversational levels.
Examples of some of the pages are found in the preview. Please download to take a closer look so that you know exactly what you are purchasing.
We sincerely hope that this document exceeds your expectations and we welcome any and all comments and feedback here at TPT or sent via email. We can be reached at: email@example.com
Thank you so much for stopping by our Twin Speech, Language & Literacy TPT shop today. We wish you all well and appreciate your support very much!
Shanda Gaunt, M.S. CCC-SLP
Manda Riebel, M.A. CCC-SLP
Twin Speech, Language & Literacy LLC
Come visit us over at our blog! We always have fun reviews and giveaways going on and we work hard to provide useful information on the subjects of speech, language and literacy for everyone!
Twin Speech, Language & Literacy LLC Blog