Products in this Bundle (4)
Are you looking for some fresh ideas to spice up your fluency sessions? This bundle is full of fun stuttering activities and project based learning resources that will keep your speech therapy students engaged. The best part is, that by purchasing the bundle, you save on the overall price of each individual unit!
I would love it if you would take a second and follow my store! All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours, so you can save money by following me!
This unique resource includes:
- Famous People Who Stutter Biography Project: A hands on learning activity where students research a famous person who stutters. Students write a biography and create a poster about the person they researched. Instructions, grading rubric, biography outline, reference outline, and an example are included.
- Stuttering Education Newspaper Project: A hands on research activity where students create a newspaper with articles that focus on stuttering topics. This is a great way to educate older students about fluency disorders.
- Parent Resource Page: Informs parents and caregivers about stuttering disorders, speech therapy, and provide resources for them to access more information.
- My Speech Helpers Book: Teaches younger students about the “speech helpers”.
- Stuttering Related Vocabulary Activities: 4 activities help you teach students the complex vocabulary associated with fluency disorders.
- Student Stuttering Education Reading Passages and Comprehension Questions: 4 simplified, factual reading passages and comprehension questions educate students on the nature of fluency disorders.
- Feelings About Stuttering Activities: 8 activities help students learn to identify, discuss, and understand the complex feelings they may have about stuttering and why learning about them is important.
- Learning the Types of Stuttered Disfluencies: 4 activities teach each type of disfluency and why it is important to learn them and be able to produce them intentionally.
- Practicing Fluency Strategies: 6 strategies for improving fluent speech with 4 companion activities.
- Independent Monitoring: A questionnaire to help guide your students through the process of independently monitoring their own speech.
- References: A set of references used in the creation of the packet is included at the end of the resource.
- Each section also contains an introduction to walk you through the process of teaching each category using the activities and suggestions provided.
Click to Connect
Thank you so much,
Jessica, The Gift of Gab