“Summer Vocabulary Bonanza!” (A subset of the Huge Summer bundle I have listed. If you want a more summer activities and a better deal, see my https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Speech-Therapy-Summer-Bundle-Huge-Language-Prepositions-Vocabulary-Much-More-1871566)
I developed this packet for SLPs, SLPAs, and Special Ed
Teachers working in the summer to have materials that will address many of the
goals of their caseload all in one packet (Convenience!) This bonanza pack
is packed with numerous activities including:
(1) 90 summer-themed colorful flash cards.
(2) A bubble map for attributes (to use with pertinent flash cards provided)
(3) A Can/Have/Are organizer for students to practice attributes
(i.e. Fish can, Fish Have, Fish are)
4. Summer Sort Page with pictures. Cut & Paste the given pictures to sort into
3 categories (things to eat, things to wear, things to play with)
5. A fun template for Name the Group. (Use flashcards with this. i.e.
Sunglasses, bathing suit, shorts are all THINGS TO WEAR)
6. A fun What Does Not Belong Template. (use flashcards with this i.e.
hot dog, sunglasses, hamburger, ice cream – Sunglasses Does not Belong)
7. MATCH IT game with summer theme pictures. 31 cards.