Speech Therapy Gigantic, Enormous, Colossal Summer Speech Therapy Bundle.”
It’s fun, practical, and useful in helping our kiddos meet their speech goals. I developed this packet for SLPs, SLPAs, and Special Ed
Teachers working in the summer to have materials that will address many of the goals of their caseload all in one packet (Convenience!) This bundle is packed with numerous activities including:
1) 90 summer-themed colorful flash cards.
2) Speech Sticker Chart card for students attendance/reward system.
3) Speech Time card for teacher/student to remember speech times.
4) Fluency (Stuttering)/Intelligibility practice. (In the summer, I like to…)
5) A bubble map for attributes (to use with pertinent flash cards provided)
6) A Can/Have/Are organizer for students to practice attributes
(i.e. Fish can, Fish Have, Fish are)
7) Associations “Things That Go Together” No-Prep worksheet.
8) Summer Sort Page with pictures. Cut & Paste the given pictures to sort into
3 categories (things to eat, things to wear, things to play with)
9) A fun template for Name the Group. (Use flashcards with this. i.e.
Sunglasses, bathing suit, shorts are all THINGS TO WEAR)
10) A fun What Does Not Belong Template. (use flashcards with this i.e.
hot dog, sunglasses, hamburger, ice cream – Sunglasses Does not Belong)
11) MATCH IT game with summer theme pictures. 31 cards.
12) Prepositions Interactive Board Game. With game cards and interactive setting.
With optional bigger folder based board.
13) Summer themed setting for WH-Questions. (Suggested questions provided)
14) Camping themed setting for WH-Questions. (Suggested questions provided)
This will take significant prep of printing in color, laminating, cutting, and some need velcro... but worth it. Just have to prep once. Make this your summer packet! ;)