A "one-stop-shop" using oversized visuals and easy to understand verbal cues for young children during remediation for articulation, apraxia, and phonological processes. Includes easy to understand Oversized speech mouth visuals, isolation targeted drills, speech sound syllable webs, "act it out" cards, and syllable shape visual drills CV, VC, CVC. This toolbox is perfect for initial and final consonant deletion.
- 20 oversized speech mouth visual cues: each speech sound has a large speech mouth visual cue and is particularly helpful if your child struggles to look at your mouth during sessions! The mega-sized mouth always gets their attention.
- 20 "Act It Out" cards with fun names to use as a verbal cue for each sound. They are easy to understand and fun to act out!
- 20 Speech Sound Drill Sheets: target the speech sound in isolation, syllable, and word level all on one sheet. This is also a great warm-up before starting a speech therapy session. The syllable webs target early developing vowels.
- 13 Syllable Shape Visual Drills: VC, CV, VCV visuals include short and long vowels (which is extremely helpful when working with apraxia or phonological processes of final consonant deletion or initial consonant deletion).
- Sounds included: b, ch, d, f, g, h, j, k, l, m, n, p, r, s, sh, t, th, v, w, z.
- Print Sizes included: "Binder size" (print-and-go / no prep) or "talk box" size (4x6 low-prep easy travel storage)
View the preview before purchasing, and please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have!
Let's Stay In Touch!!