This is a basic HE and SHE sorting activity.
It is to help the student distinguish the difference between male and female and reinforce use of the correct pronoun.
With clipart and REAL PICTURES.
- a blank sorting page for clipart (Boardmaker) male & female.
pictures (2 copies)
- a page of 20 male clipart pictures (boardmaker).
- a page of 20 female clipart pictures (boardmaker)
- a page of 20 male real pictures from pixabay.com.
- a page of 20 female real pictures from pixabay.com.
Icons of male/female figures are from Boardmaker software.
The Picture Communication Symbols ©1981–2010 by Mayer-Johnson LLC. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Used with permission.
Boardmaker™ is a trademark of Mayer-Johnson LLC.
In addition, please include the following company information in the resource section of your documentation:
2100 Wharton Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Phone: 1 (800) 588-4548
Fax: 1 (866) 585-6260
Web site: www.mayer-johnson.com