* Revised to include a new style.
Do you ever run into your speech students in the hall and get bombarded with "When are you going to get me?!" This set of speech reminder cards comes in 4 color/design options in the square design. Just print onto cardstock, laminate, and attach to student desks with velcro. (With teacher permission, of course!)
Revised 10/27/13 I added a rectangular version that is just narrow enough to attach with a single strip of clear packing tape. (Great for those of us who don't have access to a laminator!)
The set includes:
- 1 orange/blue sheet (square)
- 1 red/black sheet (square)
- 1 green/blue sheet (square)
- 1 tropical/pink sheet (square)
- 1 multi colored chevron sheet (rectangle)
Don't forget to check out my articulation packets utilizing sight words! Here is a link to my /r/, /l/, /s/, and /z/ bundle.
Save with R, L, S, & Z bundle!