This book companion is for the short story Frog on a Log? By Kes Gray & Jim Field. We hope you enjoy it!
It includes the following:
• Brain Strain: comprehension questions and answer key
• Rhyme Time: students can fill-in-the-blank with one or more rhyming words
• Chart the Parts: discuss story grammar
• Herds of Words: pictures and verbal prompts to work on descriptive language skills
• Cat Chat: conversation starters to work on social language skills including topic maintenance, adding connecting comments, and asking/answering questions