This product includes:
- Goal bank for Speech and Language IEP goals AND an example of each goal in the following categories:
- 8 articulation goals for all students
- 14 expressive language goals for students in general education
- 7 expressive language goals for students in special education
- 13 receptive language for students in general education
- 2 receptive language goals for students in special education
- 3 speech fluency goals for all students
- 3 pragmatic (social) language goals for all students
- 50 Goals total!
Everything included is a Microsoft Word document, so it can be easily copied and edited to create your own goals.
To use the goal bank:
- Choose the sample goal(s) that is/are appropriate for the student’s speech and language needs (the prompting for goals can be edited based on the student’s abilities)
- All information that is meant to be edited in my sample reports is in ALL CAPS, as well as next to an asterisk (*)
- When you are finished editing your goal(s), use [Control]+[F] or [Command]+[F] to search for the asterisks to make sure that all targeted information has been updated for the student
IMPORTANT NOTE: Developmental norms and student needs should always be considered when creating IEP goals.
All images in the product are high-quality and credited to their creators. I truly care about every product I create. I do everything I can to provide productive and entertaining products. Thank you very much for downloading this product! Please reach out to The Marble Speechie if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.