* 2-page progress monitoring
* Monitor describing, inferring, vocabulary, using context clues, and more!
* Picture page and answer page
* Data collection page with levels of prompting
* Complete Answer sheets
* 12 progress monitoring non-fiction stories-give 3 times per quarter
* Students can respond orally or in writing
These progress monitoring forms will make data collection so much easier! Something we all need. There are 12 picture non-fiction stories. Students then answer questions about the stories. Questions require them to describe, infer, explain, use context clues, give synonyms and antonyms as well as understand prefixes, suffixes, and root words.
Students can answer questions orally or in writing. A data collection sheet is provided where you can track each student's progress throughout the year. In addition, the data collection sheet allows you to indicate the number of prompts given and the types. This is valuable information for IEP meetings, Parent-Teacher Conferences, Progress Reports and writing goals.
Picture stories are not seasonal so they can be given in any order you choose. Make that dreaded data collection easier and quicker!