***This App is available on the Apple App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speech2go/id494013267?ls=1&mt=8***
While working on articulation drills or doing speech homework, has a child ever asked you, “How many more do I have to do?”
Speech2Go is a delightful, intuitive, and engaging app for articulation therapy, with a novel tracking system for you and your kids! Whether you are a parent, caregiver, teacher or speech language pathologist, we think you'll love it.
Watch our demo here - http://www.conaytus.com/speech2go#video
- Delightful: Clean designs and beautiful real-life polaroids on a playful background make using Speech2Go a lot of fun.
- Intuitive: Speech2Go feels natural. You can start working on a sound with a single click! Optionally, you can also target sounds in specific positions of a word and Speech2Go will shuffle the different positions for you.
- Engaging: Kids love our unique tracking system with stars! They easily identify the real-life photos. It is also easy to integrate the app into a game or activity. Just decide with your child or student how many stars they will earn on our unique tracking system before they can take a turn playing their favorite activity!
- Economical: Speech2Go is free to download. Then, buy only the sounds you need. Plus, we always have rotating free sounds available for you to try. Learn more at facebook.com/groups/Speech2Go.
- Fast: Speech2Go is blazingly fast and easy to use, especially when you are on-the-go or pressed for time.
- Kid-friendly: For kids who can read, Speech2Go has an easy-to-read font with the target sound highlighted. For those not yet reading, we have voice recordings of all our sounds. To turn off voice recordings, you can always reduce the volume of your device.
- Parent Friendly: Speech2Go is designed with parents in mind. It's simple, clear, and easy to use. Leave those worksheets at home.
Here's a break up of all of our sound packs:
- For frequently used sounds:
* 60 photos each for p, m, b, t, d, f, v, s, z, sh, ch, j, l, r, k, g, th
(20 photos in each of the beginning, middle, and ending positions of the words).
- For those tricky vocalic "r" sounds
* 30 photos for each for “air-ear-ire,” “ar”, “er”, and “or”
(10 photos in each of the beginning, middle, and ending positions of words).
- For the consonant blends:
* 40 photos for “s-blends” (20 photos each in the beginning and ending positions of words),
* 20 photos each for “l-blends” and “r-blends” (20 photos in the beginning position)
- For the occasional trouble-maker sounds:
* 40 photos for “w” (20 photos in both of the beginning and middle positions of words)
* 20 photos for “y” (20 photos in the beginning word position)
* 20 photos for “ng” (20 photos in the ending word position).
So give our app a whirl. We think you'll love it, and we'd love to hear from your either ways at email@example.com.