Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These Analysis Task Cards for Speeches in printable and Google format are an excellent modern and engaging activity to have students show their comprehension, take ownership of their learning, dig deeper, and closely analyze a speech. You can use these cards to have students respond to any speech, spoken or written.
- Printable PPT format and Digital Google Slides Format
- Questions that correlate directly with not only CCSS anchor standards, but also with higher-level thinking analysis skills.
- List of standards correlation
- Suggestions for use
- Leveled questions (for each question task there is a lower and upper level version)
- 32 ready-to-go questions for EACH set
- Great design, 100% editable text
Classroom success stories from teachers who have tried this resource:
♥ "I love task cards and I love speech analysis. Homerun, touchdown, GOAL! Your products are always worth every penny."
♥ "Wonderful resource for history teachers!"
♥ "Loved using these not only as a nice review, but as a way to expose them to many different speech ideas in a short amount of time. Thanks."
SEE THE PREVIEW FILE AND GET 4 FREE TASK CARDS!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to FOLLOW ME. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.
For more ideas and inspiration: