These games are similar to Uno, but students must answer a speech or language stimulus question before playing a card. My elementary students love playing this game and it may also be effective for middle school students.
Target ALL areas of communication!
LANGUAGE, ARTICULATION, VOICE and FLUENCY!!!
Here are some examples of the types of stimulus questions
in SPEECHO 1 & 2:
• How questions – How do you wash a dog?
• Naming – Name 3 things you wear on your wrist
• Associations – Name something that goes with a plane
• Opposites – Name the opposite of leave
• Similarities/Differences – Horse and chicken
• Describing – Describe an airport
• Name 2 jobs that have your speech sound
• Name something blue with your speech sound
• Say a sentence about a mother