This PDF includes 36 task cards to help students demonstrate mastery on differentiating between speed, velocity and acceleration. Student answer sheets and teacher answer key are provided. Ideas on ways to use them in the science classroom are also included.
For students to be successful with utilizing these cards, they should have prior knowledge of the following concepts and/or vocabulary:
- speed (distance/time)
- velocity (speed in a direction)
- acceleration (change in speed and/or direction)
- distance vs. time on a graph (speed represented graphically)
- calculating speed (and average speed)
- calculating velocity
- forces cause an object to accelerate
- forces that may cause a moving object to slow, such as friction
- reading a graph
Buy the Bundle and Save! A Whole Watt-a Task Cards includes this set along with 13 others.
Buy the Bundle and receive all future task card set additions, revisions and updates at no additional cost to you!
CONNECT WITH ME ON THESE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS: