Here you will find:
• 2 illustrated stories for the EAR SOUND (Power Point)
• The EAR SOUND Picture Match Activity
• The EAR SOUND Word Match Activity
• The EAR SOUND Write Your Own Story Template
• The EAR SOUND Word Hunt Activity
• The EAR SOUND Picture Snap Game
• Recognising Sounds Activity
Each activity is designed to encourage students to recognise and use the different spelling patterns for the EAR SOUND. The aim is to help the students become aware of the different spelling choices and give them the confidence to ‘have a go’.
Please visit http://www.spellbypatterns.com to find out how I use the spelling stories in my classroom. You will also find more spelling activities and strategies.