Here you will find:
• 3 illustrated stories for the OO SOUND (Power Point)
• The OO SOUND Picture Match Activity
• The OO SOUND Word Match Activity
• The OO SOUND Write Your Own Story Template
• The OO SOUND Word Hunt Activity
• The OO SOUND Picture Snap Game
• Recognising Sounds Activity
Each activity is designed to encourage students to recognise and use the different spelling patterns for the OO SOUND. The aim is to help the students become aware of the different spelling choices and give them the confidence to ‘have a go’.
Please visit http://www.spellbypatterns.com to find out how I use the spelling stories in my classroom. You will also find more spelling activities and strategies.