Here you will find:
• 2 illustrated stories for the OW SOUND (Power Point)
• The OW SOUND Picture Match Activity
• The OW SOUND Word Match Activity
• The OW SOUND Write Your Own Story Template
• The OW SOUND Word Hunt Activity
• The OW SOUND Picture Snap Game
• Recognising Sounds Activity
Each activity is designed to encourage students to recognise and use the different spelling patterns for the OW SOUND. The aim is to help the students become aware of the different spelling choices and give them the confidence to ‘have a go’.
Please visit http://www.spellbypatterns.com to find out how I use the spelling stories in my classroom. You will also find more spelling activities and strategies.