You will need to make letter beans for this game. I bought white beans and used sharpie to write a letter on each one. You will want to make a lot of them!
Number of players= 2
1. Choose which Player will be Player 1 and Player 2.
2. Player 1 starts the game by choosing a spelling word from the list and saying it to Player 2. Player 2 then uses the beans to spell the word.
3. If Player 2 spells the word correctly, he/she earns 1 point in their score box at the top of the page. If he/she spells it incorrectly, Player 1 tells him/her the correct way to spell it, and Player 2 uses the beans to make the word (no point).
4. Player 2 gets to choose the next spelling word for Player 1 and the game continues like above.
5. The player with the most points after all the words have been spelled wins!