This easy-to-prep worksheets make the perfect Spelling Activities for any list of words Simply print, write words, copy and add dice! Your students will simply love practicing each word in their spelling list. Great for sight words too!
Use these worksheets to revise any 6 spelling or sight words at a time.
Choose ANY 6 words and write them on the sheet before you copy it for your students!
Choose from 4 themes:
1. Garden bugs race to the flower
2. Arctic animals race to the igloo
3. Jungle animals race to the tree
4. Farm animals race to the barn
Choose the difficulty:
1. Roll dot pattern dice
2. Roll numeral dice
3. Create your own content with the blank version and a blank dice
Now your students will be ready to roll, record, write and tally their sight words or spelling words! Which animal will be the first to reach the top? Students will have so much fun as they complete this independent activity that requires lots of thinking and tons of practice!