What is included?
There are 7 templates included: Template A - Template F, and one blank template for you to use with your students. With 7 options for BINGO cards, students will not get bored with the same activities over and over again.
One editable, blank BINGO sheet is included for you to create your own. Editable in PowerPoint.
What could this look like in your classroom?
• Monday - hand out the spelling homework BINGO sheet. Students are to complete one box for homework, due the following day.
• Tuesday- Students are to complete one box for homework, due the following day.
• Wednesday - Students are to complete 2 boxes, due the following day.
• Thursday - Students are to complete one box for homework, due the following day.
• Friday - Hand in completed BINGO sheet (students should have chosen a pattern to complete a line of BINGO) with attached assignments. You could use a BINGO Binder for each student and the students would hand in the binder on Friday. Review and Spelling Test.
Activities range from writing in cursive to antonyms and synonyms, writing words in sentences, and identifying consonants and vowels in the weekly spelling words. Also, students can choose to spell using Scrabble letters or a Telephone Keypad, which incorporates math in to spelling. Math money activities are included, as well as spelling activities for the arts (i.e.,write a poem, write a song, draw a picture)
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!