Are your ESL students good spellers? A spelling bee contest is the perfect activity for them to master the alphabet, practice pronunciation and learn new words. This is also a great group activity.
1) The spelling bee unit contains:
- detailed notes to the teacher
- 2 differentiated lists of words
- a label for each word + phonetic transcription
- a worksheet to be used during the contest
- badges for the participants (color or black and white)
- participation awards (4 different colors or black and white)
- an engaging activity on phonetic symbols
- a booklet for your students that recaps phonetic symbols
3) Alphabet flashcards with:
- flashcards of each letter of the alphabet
- a minibook highlighting the rules and the roles of the judges, the pronouncer and the speller (2 versions available)
Check out the preview for more details.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.