This bundle includes a lot of materials for teaching the Treble/G-clef!
This set includes the following:
* A PowerPoint that outlines and teaches the lines and spaces of the Treble/G-clef (Similar to the PPT in the Music Detective Set)
* A Staff-to-Word PowerPoint: You will use the hyperlinks (the bees) to navigate from slide to slide. With this PPT your students will see a slide with notes on the staff. They must figure out the word that the notes spell. This can be done in two large teams or in smaller teams. Use the “Bee Cards” to keep track of which slides have been selected and who earned which slide.
* A Word to Staff PowerPoint. This is similar to the PowerPoint above but students see a word and must spell it on the staff. Students can do this on individual staves, alone or with a partner, or on a large floor staff.
* A Spelling Bee Fill in the Missing Letters PowerPoint. Your students will work in teams or small groups to fill in the blanks to create words. Use “Bee Cards” to keep track of which slides have been selected and who earned which slide This is a more complex game as there are multiple correct answers!
* Spelling Bee Fill in the Missing Letters Cards for use in centers, small or large group instruction.
* Word to Staff Matching Cards. These come in two sizes. You simply print out the ones that you would like to use. Students must match the word to the notes on the staff. There are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 letter words, in addition to individual pitches.
* Worksheets: there are four levels of worksheets and the mirror the idea of the Spelling Bee Fill in the Blank PowerPoint.
* Timed Tests: There is a 90 Seconds of Insanity, 60 Seconds of Insanity and 30 Seconds of Insanity Timed Tests. These can also be used for Pre and Post testing as well as for differentiation. Students that pass the 90 second test move onto the 60 second test. Once that is passed, they move onto the 30-second test.
** These timed tests are also included in my “Staff Detective” Set.
If you like this file, please rate it and please follow me for monthly updates.
For more teaching ideas, please visit my blog: