Also included in
- Do you need easy-to-assign Seesaw digital centers for your Kindergarten classroom? This bundle is full of engaging phonics and math digital activities and printable task cards for kindergarten. It includes fun centers to practice skills like building number sense, adding, subtracting, rhyming, p$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
- These digital centers will keep your kindergarten students engaged in phonics and math activities like identifying beginning digraphs, reading CVC words, and adding to 5 with word problems. These Spring activities are perfect for reviewing important skills and they ready to use on the Seesaw™ platfo$8.50$12.00Save $3.50
Your students will love these CVC word digital centers. This digital Seesaw™ activity and set of printable task cards is a fun way for your students to practice spelling three-letter, short vowel words in words with a fun spring theme.
In the activity, students will move letter tiles to raindrops to spell a given CVC word. There are 20 total questions included in a Seesaw activity and 30 printable task cards.
This resource is a set of 30 printable task cards AND 1 preloaded activity for Seesaw™.
- A PDF with a link to preloaded Seesaw™ activity (20 total questions, 4 per vowel)
- 1 set of printable task cards (20 task cards total)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
More Seesaw Resources:
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders