Are you looking for ways to help your students develop their self-directed learning skills? Empower your students with this Spelling Dictionary that they may use as a year-long resource!
Spelling Dictionaries are great tools for the students to have on hand. Not only are students able to have access to some of the most commonly spelled words they will be required to use, it also teaches basic dictionary skills and promotes responsibility for the students to take ownership of their own learning.
Use Spelling Dictionaries to assist students during the editing phase of the writing process. Students can edit their own writing independently!
Turn these blackline masters into a booklet that students keep inside their desks all year. Simply print off the pages double sided and staple them together as a useful reference tool for every subject! Have card stock? Make photocopies onto card stock for extra durability!
Spelling Dictionary includes:
- Dolch & Fry Sight Words
- High Frequency Words
- Days of the Week
- Months of the Year
- Space for students to write in more words
Also included in the product:
- Easy to Follow Teacher Instructions
- Photographs of the assembly and completed dictionaries
This dictionary is intended for use to assist students with spelling. The definitions of each word are not included.
DON'T MISS THESE FREEBIES!
- Context Clues Anchor Chart
- Context Clues Graphic Organizer
- Speeding Tickets
- Using Commas Center
- Sentence Types Interactive Notebook
- Teacher Binder Calendars
OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS:
- Behavior Documentation Forms for Teacher Binder
- Bridal Shower Activities for Students
- Classroom Jobs Lanyard Tags
- Facebook Page Worksheet - Back to School
- Fully Editable Teacher Binder with Updates - Polka Dots and Chevron Theme
- Interactive Notebook Sentences Unit with Lesson Plans and Worksheets
- Physical and Chemical Weathering Demonstration and Science Experiment
- Reading Rubrics / Reading Evaluations Bundle
- Science Units Bundle - Examining Cells, Classifying Fingerprints, Sound, and more!
- Spelling Test Paper (25 words)
- Step up to Writing ELA Bundle
- Step up to Writing Resources
- Step up to Writing - Writing a Personal Narrative - ELA Bundle
- Student Observation Checklist 1 - Teacher or Administrator
- Tale of Despereaux Unit - ELA Reading Comprehension , Vocab, and more!
ALL NEW PRODUCTS DEBUT AT 20% OFF FOR MY FOLLOWERS!
Look for and click the ★ GREEN STAR ★
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time I debut a new product or FREEBIE!
If you would like to get updates on new and current resources...
- Follow me on FACEBOOK
- Tweet me on TWITTER
- Collaborate with me on PINTEREST
Have you ever thought of selling your own products on Teachers Pay Teachers?
to sign-up and start making money!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
English Language Arts, Spelling, Vocabulary, Grade Levels, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Resource Types, Workbooks, Worksheets, Activities, Spelling Dictionary, Vocabulary Dictionary, ELA